Texts from Tonight: Family Edition
- (585): The expansion of the universe is 200 million kilometers per hour. I am now a little freaked out by space.
- (1-585): I KNOW RIGHT? SHIT IS SCARY!
- (585): I'm freaking out right now. I can't turn it off even though I'm about to cry.
- (1-585): Lol.
- My Roomie: I can't sleep on my sheets tonight. They're too gross.
- Me: Oh me too. My sheets are covered in food poisoning sweat from being so sick today.
- Roomie: Well, my sheets are covered in smegma because I haven't washed my dick cheese out.
Fuck you, Negotiation!
Actually, I’m a fuck for not doing any of the weekly assignments until now, four days after they were all due. So sue me. I’m a very busy person.